This salad is packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals that can help aid digestion, reduce bloating, and support overall health. Plus, the fresh herbs and lemon juice provide a burst of flavor that makes this salad both delicious and nutritious.
- 2 cups of chopped kale
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 1 cup of chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and chop all the vegetables and herbs and place them in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat.
- Let the salad sit for at least 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve and enjoy!